Indoor and outdoor planter family
- Individual room separation for both indoors and outdoors ⇒ different shapes and dimensions far beyond the known sizes on the market
- Low static load on the construction structure, despite the oversize ⇒ custom positionable bottom plate allows weight reduction and saving on the filling material.
- Different surfaces ⇒ Rough or smooth finishes as desired in every RAL color
Frostproof ⇒ reinforced weldings and the used material allows a restriction-free usage outdoors. Optional water overflow openings are avaliable if requested
- Indoor Application ⇒ Standard waterproof version with optional water level indicator
- Corrector spray or corrector bottle with brush ⇒ Subsequent repair of cover-paint with the original color after damage or signs of wear (abrasions, scratches, etc.)
- Root protection ⇒ palnter material is not heat conductive, which protects the roots from heating up, or burning
- Stable planter walls ⇒ additional elements, such as railing parts, trellis, etc. can be attached to the planter.
- Shadow gap trim ⇒ Hidden foot parts, for an elegant appearance
The durable, polypropylene Dialog® planter family comes in various sizes, formal appearances, and are used for decorating and edging outdoor terraces, garages and gardens. Also can be used indoor for installing solitaires and hydro cultures.
Planter made of high-quality break- and frost resistant plastic, with built-in rainwater reservoir and filter fleece to prevent the fine particles to be washed out, and with pre cut drain hole, for indoor or outdoor application. Material: polypropylene; dimensions: according to individual needs; colour: in choice of RAL colours
|Prism with square
|Prism with More
|Corinth||Polypropylene||5-12||According to RAL|