The company gives special emphasis to serving the needs of society without compromising the living conditions of future generations. Our credo for sustainable development is that…
- ”No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it” (quoted by Einstein)
- look for the solution “outside” the system
- everything is connected, so think in terms of correlations rather than priorities.
- regulations are meant to preserve the future in a good condition.
- work started in the past, creating the future, needs to be consolidated in the present.
- the best problem-solving is prevention.
- not knowing every in- and output of the problem does not mean you should not tackle it.
- good decisions can be taken by those who will be concerned by them.