Drainage channel with 2 fixing clamps
- Good water draining capacity that improves the functioning of the green roof
- It makes a low profile layer build-up possible
- Simple installation
- extensive vegetation
- extensive substrate (SEM)
- SK-AL-24/60 drainage channel (may be covered with a piece of filter geotextile)
- VLU-300 mechanical protection geotextile
- root-resistant water proofing
- further build-up
One layered green roofs – it improves the drainage capacity where there is no dedicated drainage layer.
Drainage channel made of aluminium for appropriate channeling of green roofs with single-course construction or of terraces and other surfaces without drainage boards; with a pre-cut drain pipe opening with a diameter of 52 mm; dimensions: 200×12.45×2.41 cm (LxWxH); weight: 0.94 kg/piece; 0.47 kg/lm.
Product: DIADEM® SK-AL-24/60
Manufacturer’s certificate: APP Kft.
|Length (cm): 200|
|Nominal width (cm): 6|
|Total width (cm): 12,45|
|Height (cm): 2,41|
|Water drainage openings (mm): 50×3|
|Water drainage openings (cm2/fm): 97,5|
|Thickness of material (mm): 1,2|
|Weight (kg/pc): 0,94|
|Weight (kg/lm): 0,47|