Height adjustable pedestals
- Easy-fit, pluggable 60 mm extension elements (DT+) ⇒ pedestals can be installed quickly and accurately, with no fine tuning or positioning necessary when adjusting height
- Spacer tab (Tile Cross) can also be used with tiles, gratings and wood or WPC terraces ⇒ same pedestal for all applications
- Rounded base ⇒ no damage to roof insulation
- Strengthening vertical ribs run up the full height of the pedestal ⇒ load capacity up to 1000 kg/pedestal
- Unhindered drainage with the open-jointed pavement using the 5 mm tile support tabs ⇒ compliance with the german Green Roof Association‘s (FBB) directive No.6.
- Leveling up to 5% ⇒ Slope correctors of 2% and 3% can be freely combined with each other
- High resistance to UV radiation, frost, chemicals, biological and other elements including bitumen ⇒ exceptionally sturdy polypropylene material
- Fast installation ⇒ Height adjustment from 26-440 mm
With DiaTurtle® pedestals, all kinds of decking can be set exactly to a desired height. Laying concrete slabs or wood/WPC paving on pedestals without using grout or cement offers a number of advantages when constructing a terrace. A layer of air under the paving helps to protect the roof surface and cross-ventilation prevents algae growth, discolouration, efflorescence and discourages unwanted vegetation. The lack of gravel and a sand bed reduces load and sound emission. The space created under the paving makes it easier to lay and maintain wires and cables.
Height adjustable from … mm to … mm, heavy duty polypropylene pedestal, designed for concrete slabs/gratings and for terraces with wooden or WPC decking. Resistant to UV radiation, adverse weather and chemicals. Temperature range: -20°C up to 120°C. Top/base support: D 120/200mm; with rounded base plate to avoid pressure damage in the roof waterproofing; height: …-… mm; Load-bearing capacity per pedestal: ca. 1000 kg. Available accessories: DT-WF/DT-WFH batten holder; DT-SH10/DT-SH20 levelling shim (1.3mm/2mm); DT-SH50 Noise absorbing shim (5,0mm); DTSC20/DT-SC30 slope corrector (2%/3%); DT-J30/DT-J50 spacer tab as standard size; DT-J20/DT-J60/DT-J80 spacer tab as special size; DT T-profile for wooden and WPC decking.
Certificate of Origin (MCO): APP Kft.
|Material required based on tiles of different sizes**:
40 x 40 cm: ca. 7.3 db/m2; 50 x 50 cm: ca. 4.6 db/m2; 60 x 60 cm: ca. 3.1 db/m2
|DT Top diameter (mm): 120|
|DT Base diameter (mm): 200|
|Load capacity: ca. 1000|
**Depends on the form of terrace surface