Flame resistant flow-delay retention board
- Flame resistant ⇒ tested according to EN 11925-2
- Class „E” fire performance ⇒ according to EN 13501-1
- High rainwater retention ⇒ nearly 12 l/m2 of water storage capacity
- Runoff reference value (C) 0,29 ⇒ water delay over 70% according to FLL1
- Microbiological resistance test (EN 12225) ⇒ barrier layer, protecting the waterproofing membrane against biological effects
- Growing media
- VLF 150/200 filter layer
- VLU 300/500 mechanical protection layer
- Root resistant waterproofing membraine
- Roof construction
Flame resistant flow-delay retention board for extensive and semi-intensive green roofs and hard surface pedestrian areas, made of recycled high-impact polystyrene (HIPS). The flow-delay and the retention functions are provided by the stepped barrier design.
Flame resistant flow-delay retention board for extensive green roofs made of recycled high-impact polystyrene, fire performance tested according EN ISO 11925-2 and certified according to EN 13501-1 class E, height 25 mm, stepped barrier form, with deep-drawn recessed evaporation vents and wa- ter channel system on the underside, water flow capacity on 2% roof slope ca. 0.57 l/(m×s) certified according to EN ISO 12958, water storage capacity 11.8 l/m2, weight: 1.56 kg/m2.
Product: DIADEM® DiaDrain-25HF-M
Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MCO): APP Kft.
|Board size (mm): 2020×1100×25|
|Rainwater retention capacity (l/m2): 11,8|
|Reaction to fire, EN 13501-1: E|
|Overlap loss: ~4%|
|Compressive strength (unfilled) ( kN/m2 ): 517|
|Compressive strength (filled) ( kN/m2 ): no structural damage at F= 1MPa|
|Surface weight (kg/m2): 1,56|
|Water flow capacity, DIN EN ISO 12958 (l/m*s): at 2%: 0,57 • at 3%: 0,71 • at 5%: 0,91|
|Storage: store horizontally, for longer-term storage protect from UV radiation|