Fall protection system with single anchoring point
- No thermal bridges ⇒ Junction elements are not neccessary for installation
- Permanently secured by roof layer ⇒ May be fixed without penetrating the waterproofing membrane
- Corrosion proof ⇒ Can be installed in coastal regions with salt exposure and industrial areas affected by acid rain
- Multi-user system ⇒ The system can anchor one or two people if ballast weight is increased
- Flexible ⇒ Same system can be used for roof installation and subsequent maintenance work
DiaSafe® damping plate with integrated damping mat
VLF-150/200 filter layer*
DiaDrain-25H flow-delay retention board*
VLU-300/500 mechanical protection layer
Roof resistant waterproofing membrane
* Optional layer for gravel roof
For ensuring the safety of people working at height on flat roofs with up to 5° incline. Can be used both as fall arrest or fall restraint systems.
Permanent anchor device fixed by roof layers as fall arrest and fall restraint system installed without penetrating the water insulation), for two users simultaneously, as fall restraint system for one user and as fall arrest system for the other user, according to the standards EN 795:2012 class A and CEN/TS 16415:2013 certified, for flat roofs with a slope up to 5°, incl. all accessories made of stainless steel resistant to acid environments and salt air in coastal regions, with DS amoebadamping plate with laminated ballasting mat in signal green colour, and a fibreglass reinforced support cone, with marking lines for the min. ballasting height, supplied as fully functional system ready for immediate professional installation according to manufacturer’s instructions, to the technical building regulations and to the approved implementation plan, assembled according to guidelines provided by the manufacturer with ballast material in dry conditions at 80 kg/m2 distributed over the whole ballasting surface.
DiaSafe® Single: ……….. piece
Product: DiaSafe® Single
Producer’s certificate: APP Dachgarten GmbH/APP Kft.
|Related norms: EN795:2012; CEN/TS 16415:2012; D.A.CH.S directives; ÖNORM B3417|
|Integrated safety damping mat (m): 3×3|
|Weight of ballast: 80 kg/m2|
|Highest tensile strength on the waterproofing membrane (N/mm2): 0,00155 N/mm2|
|Resistant to salt and acid: yes|
|Effective in winter conditions (frost, snow): yes|